Accounting Homework Help - Answers
Recently Asked Accounting Assignment Help, Questions and Answers
The investment Detective case solutions
We can rank the projects by simply inspecting the cash flows (mention bellow), yet it’s not a good measure to rank them.
We can’t rank the projects by only simple inspection of the cash flows because of the time value of money and cost of capital of companies. We use capital budgeting tools to measure financial performance of projects.
The Ranking by simply inspecting the cash flows:...
See enclosed for further details.
Prepare the year-end balance sheet for 2017. Be sure to use proper headings.
Prepare budgets such that the pro-forma financial statements for the first quarter of 2018 may be prepared.
Sales budget, including budgeted sales for April.
Purchases budget, the budgeted cost of goods sold for each month and quarter, and the cost of the March 31 budgeted inventory.
Selling expense budget.
General and administrative expense budget.
Expected cash receipts from customers and the expected March 31 balance of accounts receivable.
Expected cash payments for purchases and the expected March 31 balance of accounts payable.
Budgeted income statement.
Budgeted statement of retained earnings.
Budgeted balance sheet.
Calculate using Excel formulas, the NPV of each of the 3 projects.
It is possible that ABC Company may not be able to complete all 3 projects. Therefore, advise ABC Company as to the order in which they should pursue the projects (i.e., which project should ABC Company attempt to do first, second, and last).
Accounting is the measurement, processing and communication of financial information about economic entities such as businesses and corporations. The word accounting is derived from the French word "accounting" and its root word "count".
Accounting can be divided into several fields including financial accounting, management accounting, external auditing, tax accounting, cost accounting, personal accounting (for private individuals) and accounting systems.
- Financial accounting: Financial accounting makes up the majority of accounting in terms of quantity. Traditional financial accounting is concerned with the reporting of a company's financial information, using generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) as issued by the country's standard-setting body such as the Financial Accounting Standards Board in the United States and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board in the United States.
- Management accounting: is a more recent development. It involves up-to-date decision making support for management accounting, providing information about product profitability, quality control, and other areas that aid in decision making.
- Accounting information systems: use computer software to produce reports of financial transactions and automate the process of recording them. Systems may also perform accounting functions such as invoicing customers, tracking expenses, and keeping personnel records.
- Tax accounting: is the calculation of tax owed by persons or businesses in accordance with the laws of states which levy taxes on income. Tax accounting is a branch of financial accounting created to ensure compliance with state and federal legislation such as the U.S. Internal Revenue Code (IRC) and the relevant state legislation. Tax accounting is governed by the generally accepted accounting principles for tax purposes (GAAP). Taxes are levied against net income in most countries around the world, and thus form the largest area of application for accounting. Many businesses are subject to taxes on their income or capital, or both. They may be required to remit tax on any income for which they are responsible even if it is not cash received, such as sales of goods on credit.
- External auditing: provides independent assurance to the users of a company's financial information. The external auditor is usually appointed by the general meeting of shareholders, although other stakeholders can agree to have an outside party serve as the auditor instead of an internal employee. Taxpayers are required by law in many countries to have an independent audit done on their behalf for confirming that their tax return has been prepared correctly. Tax accounting is also at the core of public sector auditing, which ensures that (i) tax revenues are collected and accounted for properly, and (ii) these tax dollars are spent according to law. Accountants in England
- Cost accounting: is the process of identifying, measuring, accumulating and reporting costs associated with any activity or process. Cost accounting is a branch of accounting that is used to keep track of the costs for making decisions. Those costs are then charged to jobs or products based on agreed-upon rates.
Accounting standards homework help
Accounting standards are the conceptual, procedural and technical framework in which accounting has been conducted. Accounting standards are used to ensure that the data collected by a business is accurate and reliable for the purpose of meeting transparency obligations.
These standards are set out by various bodies such as the Financial Reporting Council, International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) or U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The International Organization of Securities Commissions also offers guidance on accounting standards when accountants from different countries do business together.
Below are some important accounting standards:
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Good Chartered of Public Accountants' Code of Ethics
- Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS)
- Generally Accepted Accounting Interpretations (US GAAP)
Accounting standards are important because:
- They provide guidance on the application of accounting principles associated with recording, measuring and presenting financial transactions.
- Standard setting bodies determine whether a new development or change is effective – companies must be aware of any changes that impact their operations.
- To be successful, companies must have the accrual accounting capability to meet financial requirements and obligations.
- It allows investors, creditors and other stakeholders to assess a company's performance.
- They provide a level playing field for all entities within an industry so that they are all subject to similar rules
Accounting Homework Help
Stuck with accounting homework? We can help.
Tutlance is the leading marketplace for accounting assignment helpers for all student in the UK, US, CA, AU, and Ireland among other countries.
You know you need a top grade in your accounting course, and we will provide it with:
- Expert tutors who have worked in Big Four firms or have PhDs
- 100% on time delivery.
- Personalized services.
- 24/7 support and communication.
- Plagiarism check (on demand service)
We have a huge team of in-house tutors who are experts in preparing accounting assignments at all levels; whether you're struggling with finance, taxation or management accounting, we can help. We can also assist you with business law, auditing, economics or any other accounting-related topic.
We are willing to help you achieve the best grade possible! What more could you ask for? Click here to connect with a live accounting tutor online now.
Cheap Accounting Homework Help Services
Tutlance is the best and cheap accounting homework help company on the market today. With so many people looking for accounting homework help, you need to make sure you find a company that can provide reliable assistance. Tutlance has an experienced team of tutors who are ready and willing to assist with any accounting topic, including all financial statements, financial ratios and more.
Tutlance's experts know exactly how to present material in a way that will be easy to understand and implement. We are committed to resolving all accounts related issues, including critical thinking assignments, with the utmost attention to detail.
We know how much it sucks when you can't figure out why your accounting homework is so difficult and everything seems like gibberish. This is why we strive to provide you with clear and concise tutoring. Our tutors understand the challenges that accounting students face on a daily basis, and they are here to help.
Log on to Tutlance today to begin working with one of our experts who is ready and willing to assist you in any realm of accounting. We want all our customers to excel in their classes so they can graduate and get the job they always wanted!
Don't just take it from us though; see what our customers are saying about us:
"This service was incredibly helpful for me. I got my homework back much faster than I expected." - Jenelle Smith
"The assignment I received back from Tutlance was well written, organized, and very easy for me to understand." - Sebastian Baker
"This site is amazing! I would never be able to complete my homework without Tutlance. Very helpful!" - Sally White
We offer top accounting assignment help services at very affordable prices. Tutlance provides tutoring services for all college-level subjects, including accounting. Our accounting assignment help experts are available at any point throughout the day to assist you in resolving these issues and more. We always put our customers first; therefore, we offer top notch customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Tutlance also offers an exclusive money back guarantee with all of its accounting homework help products: If you're not satisfied with your assignment contact the tutor directly for assistance! There is no risk involved in trying one of our amazing accounting assignment help services today!
For more information on how Tutlance can assist you with your accounting homework help, click here to fill in this form and get assistance from top accounting experts.
Help With College Accounting Answers
Are you looking to pay someone to do accounting homework for you? Don't look any further? Our platform provides help to students with all the accounting questions, whenever and wherever they need it. First things first, though, what's accounting?
Well, accounting is the processing, measurement, and communication of both non-financial and financial information about economic entities such as corporations and businesses.
A brief history of the practice takes back to thousands of years ago, in the ancient civilizations in Mesopotamia. It has close relations to the developments of money, writing, and counting. Shreds of evidence of bookkeeping also link it to ancient Iran. But its double-entry bookkeeping first came from the Jewish community of the early-medieval Middle East and was later further refined in medieval Europe.
So accounting has been part of human civilization and has no signs of leaving! Anything that involves value needs accounting. That's why students seeking cheap assignment answers come from every field of study.
Types of Accounting Assignment Answers you can ask for help with
There are several types of accounting or accounting exam help with a broader range of auditing and also in the preparation of tax returns. Each accountant tends to specialize in a given field, leading to different career tracks. So, accounting homework answers that you seek may be any of the following:
Financial accounting homework answers – relate to the questions concerned with the combination of financial information into exterior reports. Financial accounting requires detailed knowledge of the accounting framework that is used by the readers of a given company's record or statements.
Public accounting homework answers – deals with the investigation of the financial statements and the supporting of the accounting systems of client companies. The solutions arise from questions that seek assurance of the accuracy of financial statements that are somewhat assembled by the clients. Students with these lines of questions progress through various audit staff positions to become an audit partner.
Government accounting answers – provides a unique framework to manage and create funds by the governments. Such solutions look at how the government units disburse cash to cater to several expenditures that relate to the provision of services.
Forensic accounting answers – Here, the question doesn't provide a complete set of financial records, and so the assignment writers have to reconstruct the financial information. In most cases, the skill comes in handy when a business has lost its files. Students involved in this type of accounting are most likely to be posted in the insurance industry.
Management accounting assignment answers – Most often preoccupied with assignment questions relating to the process of the accumulation of accounting information. Managerial accounting deals with external operation reporting and includes areas such as target costing and cost accounting.
Principles of Accounting
Accounting has a list of rules which are essentials that guide the field. We use these principles in every step in answering every assignment question. These principles of accounting are:
- Revenue recognition principle – mainly concerned with acknowledging revenue in the income statement of an enterprise.
- Historical cost principle – dictates that an asset we record an asset at the price the owner paid to acquire it. This price becomes the source for the accounts during the period of acquisition and subsequent accounting periods.
- Matching principle – Here, the expenses incurred in an accounting period should be matched with the revenues recognized in that period.
- Full disclosure principle – the financial statement must disclose all the relevant and reliable information that they purport to represent. Without observing this rule, the data may not be useful.
- Objectivity principle - the answers should be specific, verifiable, and free from the personal bias of the accountant.
Why ask for accounting homework help online?
There are so many reasons why students may need help with accounting homework assignments. But we summarise them as follows:
- Lack of knowledge
- Seeking accurate answers
- Saving time and meeting the deadline
- Need for plagiarism free accounting help.
Here are services related to this topic:
- Accounting information system assignment help
- Tax accounting assignment help
- Managerial accounting assignment help
- Financial accounting assignment help
- Cost accounting homework help
- Myaccountinglab answers
- Finance homework help
- Capital budgeting homework help
Related To: Accounting Assignment Writing Services
Here are a set of references and important pages.
- Is an Accounting Degree Worth it? - Franklin University
- Accounting - The University of Oklahoma
- Department of Accounting - Foster School of Business
- Accounting (MSA) | Texas A&M University-Commerce
- A Guide For Students Studying Accounting - CSUN
- Using A Web-Based Homework System In A Managerial Accounting Course: Does It Help Students To Learn?
- Tutoring | Learning Commons
- Braddock Tutoring | Lundquist College of Business
- Tutoring - Get Help Early and Often | Houston Community College - HCC
- Accounting Textbooks - Open Textbook Library
- Principles of Accounting, Volume 1: Financial Accounting - OpenStax
- Account Code - Finance & Accounting
Why Pay For Help with Accounting Answers
If you are seeking accounting assignment answers, you should look no further than us. Our platform has the best accounting tutors. Also, we give you the freedom to assess the assignment answer writers by yourself through a competitive bidding process. Once you post the job, our writers submit their bids, and you choose which one among them to work on your accounting questions.
Other benefits of using Tutlance to get help with assignment include:
- Quality and 100% correct answers,
- Perfectly referenced assignments,
- Non-plagiarised work,
- Competitive bidding translates to better rates,
- Money Back guarantee.
You can always turn to us when you need any help with coursework because we provide accurate college accounting answers.
And we are not only reliable but also friendly accounting homework website.
Pay For Accounting Coursework Help
Do you find it hard to do your accounting coursework? Does the lecturer require you to make your accounting paper unique? You have helped yourself a lot by finding us – the experts to do that work for you. We know what your teachers expect of you, and we can assist.
Our coursework writing services are best in the academic writing industry. We are qualified professionals working in accounting-related fields or teaching the same in different colleges and universities. Our team can make you submit your work on time, and be the best among your classmates. Read on to find out more how we can save you the coursework pressure.
What is accounting coursework and why you should pay for help?
Accounting is the process of recording financial transactions and summarizing them in a useful way. In other words, it allows organizations to know the profits or losses they made and communicate in an easily interpretable form as records for a particular period.
Here is why accounting is essential:
- It helps you to arrange financial records in a systematic way to ensure you to have reliable records.
- It determines an organization’s financial rights and obligations. Without these records, it would be difficult to do calculations.
- It is aids decision making. By providing proper records and interpreting them, an organization can quickly know what to improve to increase efficiency.
- Through accounting, an organization can know its financial health. The accounting experts are the doctors to a business; they diagnose and expose the financial condition of an organization.
- With accounting records, it’s easy to determine the liquidity of the business.
- Keeping records of the business ensure the business is tax compliant in the interest of shareholders, and as required by tax authorities and regulators.
Some topics in accounting are;
- Payroll accounting
- Cost volume profits analysis
- Money measurements concepts
- Equity in stockholders
Reasons student need help with accounting coursework
Due to the limited time given, a student chooses to search for experts to help them with the accounting coursework because experts understand the work better. Many students search for online accounting coursework help due to the amount of time and studying required for understanding the concepts of the course
Students have engaged themselves in various activities across, and these eat into their academic time. So, they miss their assignments or homework and only realize it in the 11th hour. What option then do they have if not to seek our professional help? But save on the last-minute rush, give us your accounting assignment in advance and let us help you.
Also, a good number of students miss lectures, and when faced with their coursework, they hardly have the answers to provide. So, they sought for qualified experts online in the accounting coursework field. When you reach out to us, we help improve your knowledge and skills by providing a concise paper that you can easily understand.
Some students hate numbers, yet accounting is all about calculations and very little in theory. If you are such a student, you’ll love how we handle accounting questions, and we’ll inspire you to want to know more.
Most students choose to study online since experts provide them with more detailed information, which makes them understand the terms used in accounting coursework. Information provided by experts are convenient and reliable
Online accounting class help requires experts with excellent skills. Our accounting case study writers are professionals providing high-quality online accounting coursework help service and will meet your deadline for all your work
Why choose our accounting coursework help
- We guarantee you the best grades
- Our experts cover all the topics.
- We offer our accounting homework answers to all academic levels and all accounting students in the world
- Our team comprises of experts.
- Our team is trustworthy and we guarantee your privacy
- We provide a convenient way to do your coursework.
- We are available 24/7.
- We follow your institution’s guidelines.
If you want smoothly flowing accounting coursework paper, then don’t hesitate to ask us for help. We are readily available across all parts of the world, so start today. We have helped a variety of students do accounting homework, and we will be happy to assist you too. Place your accounting coursework help order now..