Business Homework Help - Answers
Get Business help at Tutlance. Hire the best Business homework helpers online cheap, easy, and fast. Post your Business homework questions and get answers from qualified Business assignment helpers.
Recently Asked Business Assignment Help, Questions and Answers
We found 53 assignments related to this topic. Please note we do not publish private questions here.
Need help with Business homework? Get Business homework help and answers from the best Business assignment homework helpers. Find Business answers cheap online
University of Phoenix BUSINESS IT 210 1)Internet advertising typically is one-way and impersonal. Which of the
University of Phoenix
BUSINESS IT 210
- Internet advertising typically is one-way and impersonal.
- Which of the following electronic payments is ideal for micropayments?
- The primary characteristic of auctions is that prices are determined dynamically by competitive bidding.
- Clicks-and-mortar organizations conduct some business in the physical world, yet their primary business involves e-commerce activities.
- When two companies fight over a domain name, the company that has been in the business longer and has already purchased the domain name is considered the owner of the domain.
- When organizations request for bids for contracts on their own Web site for procurement, such business is classified as a(n)
- In general, the e-commerce Web sites of click-and-mortar companies operate only during the business hours of their brick-and-mortar stores.
- Cybersquatting refers to the tampering of existing Web sites and selling unrelated products.
Formulating Functions in a pre-made incomplete excel sheet
Hi there, This is my first time submitting a question here. As I am extremely busy with multiple deadlines from several courses. I overlooked this one particular assignment have don't have enough time to complete it. The assignment consists of basic Excel functions such as VLOOKUP, COUNTIF, SUMIF. If you have the time to complete this within my desired completion date. I would greatly appreciate it. P.S. The Microsoft Word doc is a guideline on what to do. The Excel sheet is where you must complete the work....
Peregrine Standardized Test
I have a peregrine standardized test coming up and I would need a B+ or better, a little info on the test: 1. It's not proctored or over webcam 2. Multiple choice and True/False 3. Exam assesses knowledge in 12 foundational business areas " Accounting, Finance, Business Integration and Strategy, Economics (Macro and Micro) etc. 4. The exam will take 60-90 minutes to complete Once the job start's I can send over the link for the test. Thank you...
interpret two-way tables for two categorical variables, visualize two-way tables using charts
I will share the excel file my professor wants us to complete. It has 6 problems each with accompanying data sets used for the specific problem ie.(Problem #4, Data#4). I will also attach the professor's slides which can be used to help with what the answers to the questions should look like....
i want someone to explain the project per.sonally after it's completion...
I need it done on Microsoft Excel...
ACG Business in Economics Homework assignment.
Please use the attached Excel file to do your final project, which accounts for 33 points. You must use formulas for all computations. Since there are 18 computations, each computation is worth 1.833 points. Regarding each computation, if a formula is not used, your score will be reduced by 50 percent. . Enter your answers in the “Computations” worksheet. That's what was told to me. I will be going through the assignment to verify everything has been done properly....
Modeling Excel Project #
You will need to be proficient in Excel and familiar with how to use macros and form controls. I need the file to be completed with excel calculations, not a written document. I have screenshots to provide what the file will need to look like once accepted....
C & J Construction has a structure. a. functional b. matrix c. virtual d. divisional
1. C & J Construction has a ________structure. a. functional b. matrix c. virtual d. divisional 2. Which of the following characteristics would you expect C & J Construction to have? Check all that apply. a. Engineers working on different projects interact with each other, and employees with different jobs assigned to the same project also communicate with each other. b. Departments in this organization do not have formal leaders. c. The company seeks to focus on two dimensions, functional competency and excellent results on specific projects. d. Joe’s engineering manager prioritizes efficiency, while the Highway 8A manager prioritizes project results. 3. The CEO of C & J Construction is considering moving to a network structure. What would be the best reason to make such a move? a. To maximally leverage the expertise of knowledge workers b. To create closely integrated departments of people who perform the same work c. To create more long-term stability in supervisory relationships 4. What problem might the CEO expect if the company switches to a network structure? a. The firm will have less adaptability to rapid changes in the busine...
What if analysis excel
I need an excel modeling spreadsheet with what-if analysis, break-even analysis, and a second tab with the break even analysis displayed graphically....
Pro forma projection/Income Statement
Pro forma projection based on a time period: This job request is for a pro forma projection. This income statement should identify what a company projects as expected results. Create the assumptions and the pro forma financials for an individual new Management Consulting firm venture. Demonstrate how the company's results will change. Identify what this consulting firm projects, as expected results from the beginning of year one or over several years. Make sure you have enough assumptions with enough detail to support your pro forma. You will begin this exercise by opening an Excel spreadsheet and naming four tabs (Assumptions; Sources & Uses; Income Statement; and Balance Sheet. Example attached of general requirements. Please note the example is for manufacturing and not Management Consulting Firm. Please ensure assumptions and details for: sales, pricing, fixed expenses (operational, marketing, salary etc.) and direct cost. Please reflect consulting industry when adding details ie hours contracted monthly, * This approach may result in several different sets of pro forma financial statements, each designed for a different investment amount. Capital 250,000 8...
case study for corporate finance
https://moodle.oglethorpe.edu/pluginfile.php/301610/mod_resource/content/1/BUS310%20FA20%20Case%20Study.pdf my company is acushnet holdings...
Analyzing HR based issued in incorporating AI and Robotic automation
Learning Outcomes Covered • Develop, explore and critique people and organization management approaches with reference to contemporary theory and an understanding of current practice • To understand the importance and complexity involved in managing organizations, especially the domain of people management. • A conceptual understanding of the core theories in understanding people and their role in organizations Task The above statement gives a strong message as to where organizations will move in the next few years. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robots (Bots) will become the norm in our workplaces. While this can lead to more efficient and effective way in managing the business, it will also have its challenges in regard to managing the people in the organization. Identify a Sri Lankan public quoted, private or a company in partnership, which employs more than 100 staff in Sri Lanka. Critically analyze the current technology within the organization and the areas that would or could be impacted by technology in the next 5 years. Given these possible changes, what should be the approach and solutions the organization should focus on to have...
Quantitative methods- Excel qm
Questions to answer Page 1- #1, #2a,b Page 2- #1, #2, #3...
COM101 Principles of Responsible Business Essay Task 3
• You are required to answer any FOUR of the following questions. • Each answer is worth 25 marks (with a total of 100 available marks). • Each of your FOUR answers should be between 500 to 600 typed words (excluding the reference list). • Include a reference list at the end of each answer. • You are expected to research other relevant material and integrate relevant COMM101 academic material in the development of your answers. • You must obtain at least 70% in this assessment. Further details in documents attached...
The instructions are on the sheet, no textbook required just have to follow the steps....
I need help with the entire excel assignment. I have attached the assignment instructions below. I have also attached the excel file associated with the assignment however all the instructions on how to complete the assignment are in the PDF file....
business analysis final project. 4 page results paper and excel for organizing data
End of Week 8 (12/6) provide a 4 pages max single space project report that consists of the following. One page executive summary reiterating your study, highlight the findings and provide recommendations. Provide detailed results and specify the major findings. This including an individual discussion of the variables findings: which variables have the most impact in predicting your dependent variable? You will also discuss the overall significance of the model: the adjusted R-squared and the level of variance explained. Close by providing your recommendations and highlight the relevance of your findings. Discuss findings and provide explanations of results. Play the role of a consultant, sell your hard work, and its usefulness. An Excel Spreadsheet that contains all your calculations. The...
Project for school that requires multiple functions....
Sampling and Inferential Statistics
The questions need to be answered in the excel workbook. The instructions are included in a separate document....