How it works - How to get help with projects at Tutlance
Tutlance is a top academic exchange marketplace where students in need for professional help can connect with highly experienced experts. Tutlance is a highly interactive website providing enough features for you to hire the right expert to complete your task. This platform eliminates the need for third party companies which exaggerates the price of getting help with academic work.
At Tutlance.com, we only onboard the very best experts in any academic field. Our experts undergo a very vigorous process before they are allowed to bid on projects. Your order is safe with us.
Here you will be able to post your request for free, chat with our handpicked experts, and hire the best expert in your own terms. These features guarantee that you are able to hire only the best expert online.
We maintain a commision free escrow service, a feature that ensures that you only release the payment to the expert once you are satisfied with their work.
Here are the steps involved in getting your work done:
- Post your project for free: Posting your order for bidding is free of charge. Post the requirements, budget, and deadline. You will only be required to make a deposit when you select the best expert.
- Receive bids from the experts: Sit and watch while the experts outbid each other.
- Chat with the experts: Use an inbuilt feature-rich secure chat system to chat with the interested experts. Ask the bidder about their experience, education,..e.t.c Review their profiles and assess whether they are the right candidates.
- Choose your preferred expert: It is time to choose the best expert among the interested experts. Agree on the price, timelines, and deliverables. Sign the agreement and pay the deposit to our escrow.
- Communicate with the expert directly: Once you assign the order, keep open communication with the expert and ask them for constant updates if need be.
- Evaluate the completed work: Once the expert uploads the completed work, deposit the remaining amount to the escrow and take your time to review the work. If you need amendments, contact the expert for revisions otherwise, approve the work (and rate the expert) for the expert to get paid