Free Homework Help
Hi teachers, who can do my math homework? i got an upcoming algebra online exam and I need help to get the best grade.
Is it possible to get someone who can tutor me about 10 algebra topic that I didn't understand in class? If you can, please let me know your rates and if you can also take my online exam for me in the next twelve hours or so.
Remember that I am a freshman so this is not something that is very difficult.
I read great reviews about this tutoring website and am thinking about sticking with it until graduation. Please respond as soon as possible... Thank you...
Please help meeeee! will you please help me do my math homework for free. I don't know why you ask to do my homework for money yet am a student.
Where will I get the money from? Please connect me with a good math tutor and I will pay back by writing articles on your website or something else. Please.... I am so stuck with this math questions....
Does this website do my math homework for me online free? I am looking for help with math homework answers but I don't have any money to pay. My academic level is high school. Here is one of my question:
Velcraft Company has 20,000,000 shares of common stockauthorized, but to date, has only 12,000,000 shares outstanding,eash with a $1.00 par value. the company has $24,000,000 inadditional paid in capital and retained earings are$96,000,000. what is Velcraft's current book value pershare?
b. $ 3.00
c. $ 11.00
d. $ 6.60
e $ 9.00
If you can do my math homework for me online free please contact me back....
Mitosis and Meiosis 2
What do your results indicate about cell cycle control? HT
3. Suppose a person developed a mutation in a somatic cell that diminishes the performance of the body's natural cell cycle control proteins. This mutation resulted in cancer but was effectively treated with a cocktail of cancer-fighting techniques. Is it possible for this person's future children to inherit this cancer causing mutation? Why or why not?
4. Why do cells that lack cell cycle control exhibit karyotypes that look physically different than cells with normal cell cycle control?
5. What are HeLa cells? Why are Hela cells appropriate for this experiment?
6. Research the function of the protein p53. Explain how changes in p53 activity may affect cell cycle control.
7. What is the Philadelphia chromosome? How is this chromosome related to cancer?
Identify how this chromosome appears physically different on a karyotype than it appears on a karyotype of normal chromosomes....
What mass of sodium fluoride must be added to 250. ml of a0.100 M HF solution to give a buffer solution having a pH of 3.50 ?ka(HF) =7.1 x 10^-4...
The baseball player A hits the baseball at vA = 40 ft/s and ?A = 60? form the horizontal. As soon as the ball is hit player B begins to run forward. Determine the constant speed vB at which B must run and the distance d in order to make the catch at the same elevation at which the ball was hit. We will solve this problem using relative motion analysis. Assume the xy coordinate system is fixed to player B, i.e., it is a coordinate system having translating axes.
1.Determine the total traveling time of the ball by analyzing its vertical motion.
2. Use vB for the unknown speed at which B must run. What is the relative velocity in the x direction (vb/B)x of the ball relative to player B, i.e., the velocity of the ball observed in the xy coordinate system?
3. What is the relative displacement sb/B of the ball relative to player B, i.e., the displacement of the ball observed in the xy coordinate system, when the ball is caught? Find vB using (vb/B)x and sb/B.
4. Find d....
Use the following information for questions 19 and 20.
Dream Home Inc., a real estate developing company, was accounting for its long-term contracts using the completed contract method prior to 2015. In 2015, it changed to the percentage-of-completion method.
The company decided to use the same for income tax purposes. The tax rate enacted is 40%.
Income before taxes under both the methods for the past three years appears below.
2013 2014 2015
Completed contract $300,000 $200,000 $100,000
Percentage-of-completion 500,000 250,000 180,000
19. What amount will be debited to Construction in Process account, to record the change at beginning of 2015?
20. Which of the following will be included in the journal entry made by Dream Home to record the income effect?
a. A debit to Retained Earnings for $150,000
b. A credit to Retained Earnings for $150,000
c. A credit to Retained Earnings for $100,000
d. A debit to Retained Earnings for $100,000...
Find the value of x and y. Then find the measures of each angle
Solve for x in the diagram.
Which word uses the Greek root for "chief" or "ruler"?