Hire Experts For AnswersOrder Now
Related Study Services
- Homework Answers
- Coursework writing help
- Term paper writing help
- Writing Help
- Paper Writing Help
- Research paper help
- Thesis Help
- Dissertation Help
- Case study writing service
- Capstone Project Writing Help
- Lab report Writing
- Take my online class
- Take my online exam
- Do my test for me
- Do my homework
- Do my math homework
- Online Assignment Help
- Do my assignment
- Essay Writing Help
- Write my college essay
- Write my essay for me
YOU will synthesize and examine what you have
learned throughout the course. You will analyze and discuss the self-knowledge you
have developed in the career context, using critical thinking throughout the
As this is the final exam, you
are expected to demonstrate improved writing skills. Writing quality accounts
for 25% of the grade on the paper. As
per usual, your paper should follow essay format and APA style. The paper will
be 6 to 8 pages long (do not go under 6 pages and do not exceed 8).
Please use the four headings indicated below (Self Exploration, Career
Research, etc.) to help organize the body of your paper and ensure that a
thesis statement in your introduction explains the organization of your paper. You
are encouraged to take your paper to the Writing Center prior to submission.
In your essay, address the
Part I. SELF
EXPLORATION: What did you learn about yourself from the self-exploration
results of the PGI and the NEO-PI. Comment on your top career interests.
personal/career values and how they have influenced your career development.
Comment on your
current skills and abilities and how they have/will influence your career
development. Identify at least 3 skills
you feel make you stand out and 3 additional skills you would like to develop.
Part II. CAREER
RESEARCH: What careers are you
interested in and why? CAREERS I AM INTRESETD IN ARE AERONAUTICAL ENIGINEERING
Discuss at least
2 careers you are interested in and comment on the information you learned when
researching those careers for this course. Comment on how it affected your view
of your major or potential major.
current major and career options. What are the implications of these options?
· I INTERVIEWED A ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON ABOUT HIS SURGEON CAREER AND IT DIDNT CHANGE MY MIND
experience of the interview and comment on how it has affected your view of the
specific career of the interviewee.
Part III. INFLUENCING
FACTORS: What factors contribute to your career development?
Comment on any
external factors that have had an impact on your career development thus far.
Discuss future external factors that you foresee
influencing your career choices. This may include family, disabilities,
culture, sex, race, age, location/region, financial situation, etc.
prepared you are to embrace and deal with issues related to workplace diversity.
Part IV. THE FUTURE:
Devote some time to assessing the type of
person you would like to be in the future.
people or experiences you might choose to seek out to help you obtain growth in
these areas. (Include the whole you connecting your career with your
personal life). Discuss your life and work values. How do you see them being
Explain where you
see yourself realistically 5, 10, and 20 years from now.
Using the career
theories discussed in this course, consider what your next steps might be. Include
issues related to self-efficacy in your specific career field and your academic
This order does not have tags, yet.
No uploads for this question
Please find attached the completed reflection
From 0 reviews
Post your Answer - free or at a fee
Login to your tutor account to post an answer
Posting a free answer earns you +20 points.Login
Get answers to: Ced 250 Final Paper or similar questions only at Tutlance.
- Ced 250 Final Reflection
- Eng 102 Informative Research Paper
- Watch A Movie And Review And Answer Few Questions.
- Critically Thinking Reflect And Analyze The Article
- How To Write A Code Of Ethics For An Ethnography
- Can You Write A Research Paper In One Night?
- Why Aren't Women Getting Higher Positions In Businesses
- How To Make A Title Page For An Essay
- First Page Of Apa Paper
- What Are Various Words And Phrases To Make Your Essay Longer?
- Should African American Vernacular English Be Taught Throughout American Society?
- List Factors That Make Mobile Id Management Difficult.
- Define And Describe Fidm.
- Define And Describe Provisioning
- Define Saml And Describe Its Purpose.
- Define And Describe Idaas
- Define And Describe Sso
- Chinese Children And Cultural Intelligence
- How To Start A Conclusion In An Essay
- Was Reconstruction A Success Or Failure Essay
- Is It Safe To Buy Essays Online?
- What I Have Learned In Statistics And Probability Class
- A Personal Narrative Is Telling A True Story From Her Life.
- Is The Graph On The Right A Polynomial Function?
- Bertliz English Exam
- Where To Put Your Name On An Essay
- How Might Physical Therapy Practice Might Manifest Cultural Imposition
- Rock Music Research Paper Topics
- Research Paper Topics In Higher Education
- Library Science Research Paper Topics
- Topics For Research Papers About Wellness And Alternative Medicine
- Freshman English Research Paper Topics
- Descriptive Essay Topics For High School Students
- In A Short One Paragraph Response, Explain What The Author Was Attempting To Convey To The Audience.
- Is It Possible To Write An Essay In A Day?
- Suppose That 10% Of A Population Is Left-Handed. What Is The Probability That In A Sample Of N = 10 Individuals
- How Many Accounting Standards Are There In Us Gaap?
- A Speaking Outline For An Extemporaneous Speech Should Include?
- How To Prepare For Extemporaneous Speech
- What Is Extemporaneous Speaking?
- How To Deliver An Extemporaneous Speech Perfectly
- How To Write A Proposal Cover Page
- Writing Cleaning Services Proposal & Cover Letter
- Sample Bid Proposal Letter For Janitorial Services
- Commercial Cleaning Proposal Cover Letter
- What Is A Commercial Proposal Cover Letter?
- How To Write A Procedure Section Of A Research Paper
- How To Do College Research Paper Outline (Apa/Mla Format)
- How To Write A Research Paper Proposal In Mla Format
- Can A Research Paper Be Opinionated?