Hire Experts For AnswersOrder Now
Related Study Services
- Homework Answers
- Coursework writing help
- Term paper writing help
- Writing Help
- Paper Writing Help
- Research paper help
- Thesis Help
- Dissertation Help
- Case study writing service
- Capstone Project Writing Help
- Lab report Writing
- Take my online class
- Take my online exam
- Do my test for me
- Do my homework
- Do my math homework
- Online Assignment Help
- Do my assignment
- Essay Writing Help
- Write my college essay
- Write my essay for me
and at least one paragraph of text. The heading and text must by styled in CSS.
CSS: There must be at least one external style sheet that controls the fonts, color, and other presentation elements of the
web site. There should be at least 5 CSS rules in the external style sheet. You must use descriptive id and class names
IMAGES: Each page must contain at least one unique image that is relevant to your topic. It must also include proper
information for Accessibility. (alt tags)
TITLES: Each page must have a logical
element that identifies the web site.
LIST: At least one page needs to include an ordered or unordered list, coded using the appropriate HTML tags.
TABLE or FORM: At least one page must include either a table or a form.
Table: A table should include multiple columns and rows that include cell spacing, cell padding, and spanning of at
least two rows or columns. There should also be table headers and a table caption.
Form: The form should include one text field, two radio buttons or check box options, and a submit button. It is
okay if the form does not function due to the lack of a corresponding database.
Be sure to validate your HTML code (both pages) and the CSS style sheet using the web site below. There will be a one point
deduction for each error found.
HTML5: http://validator.w3.org CSS: http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator
No uploads for this question
No answers posted
Post your Answer - free or at a fee
Login to your tutor account to post an answer
Posting a free answer earns you +20 points.Login
Get answers to: Design A Four Page Webpage Assignment or similar questions only at Tutlance.
- Naiive Bayes Classifier Programming Assignment
- Nanosatellite-5G Integration In The Millimeter Wave Domain
- C++ Backtracking Puzzle, See Attached File For Instructions
- Everything Is In The File!!!!!!
- C++ Project On Graphs With 6 Major Parts To Be Completed
- Python Programming- 5 Questions In Total
- Create A Subroutine To Print A 0-Terminated String
- Computer Science Computer Science
- Writing An Original Assembly Language Program
- C Programming Help Tic Tac Toe Game
- Java Homework About Java Hashmap Assignment Just Write Me
- User Interface (Ui) And User Experience (Ux) Project #2 Theme: Form With Conditional Rendering
- Risk Assessment Report Using Nist 800-30 Guidelines
- Create Er Model And A Relational Schema For A Bike Shop
- Cryptography Project About Frequency Analysis Where You Have To Decrypt A Cipher Text
- Storyboard, Flowchart And Coding Project
- Solidity Simple Defi App Reading On Chain Oracle Data, Starting An Aave Flashloan, And Swapping Tokens
- Runge-Kutta Method, Kuttapreferred And Gill. Only Basic Understandings Needed.
- Project That Works With Inheritance And Polymorphism In C++
- Sdlc Design Task With Scenario
- Reconcilation Spreadsheet Between 2 Tabs
- Staff Orientation Word Document
- Introduction To Operations Research; Stochastic Methods
- Asa Site-To Site Ipsec Vpn Setup
- Need Help With Sitting An Online It Exam
- Code Programming N-Queens Python
- Write Unambiguous Grammar Rules With Following Rules
- Write A Code That Can Find A Shortest Route In Maze
- Using Threads Create A Mock Client Server System In C
- Excel Project With 3 Slides Of A Powerpoint
- Sparkles Dessert Excel Assignment
- Neo4J Graph Database Homework Two Questions
- I Need Help With A Python Homework Question.
- Intro To Computer Security - Threat Modeling Assignment
- Runway Reservation System Python
- Technical Test Written In Php Using Solid Principles And Unit Testing With Php Unit
- Take Professional Scrum Master (Psm) Test
- Unsupervised Machine Learning Assignment
- Database Code Needed To Be Rewritten (Easy)
- Csc 401 Intro To Programming Homework #4
- Spreadsheets Projects With Modules
- The File Included Into This Message Shows The Requirements.
- Cpt202 Sql Programming 1 Sql Assignment 3
- Cpt202 Sql Programming 1 Sql Assignment 3
- Java Coding Assignment - Interact With Srpn Calc
- Chapter 2 Exercises Conducting Java And Arithmetic Programs
- Counting Fractions With Beginner Java Techniques (Knowledge Through First Programming Class)
- Excel Homework For A Business Course That I'm Completing In College
- C++ Thread Types Lab Using Mutex, Promise-Future
- Pg2 – Lab 2: Blackjack Objects