Hire Experts For AnswersOrder Now
Related Study Services
- Homework Answers
- Coursework writing help
- Term paper writing help
- Writing Help
- Paper Writing Help
- Research paper help
- Thesis Help
- Dissertation Help
- Case study writing service
- Capstone Project Writing Help
- Lab report Writing
- Take my online class
- Take my online exam
- Do my test for me
- Do my homework
- Do my math homework
- Online Assignment Help
- Do my assignment
- Essay Writing Help
- Write my college essay
- Write my essay for me
After reading about research, you'll notice there is some discussion on ethics. Historically, psychology has had a reputation of abuses against human participants. To prepare for this paper, you should do the following:
1. Visit and explore the website: http://www.prisonexp.org/
Make sure you follow the site step by step, carefully reading all the information, and taking notes.
2. Optional: Check out the video:
Viewing it is optional because I do not own the rights to the documentary and it does not satisfy the captioning requirements in accordance with the ADA.
3. Talk to three people that have not taken a psychology course AND are not aware of this study.
a) Describe the study for them without telling them the OUTCOME (results).
b) Have them try to guess what happened in the research study.
c) Ask them if they thought the study was unethical and have them justify their reasons.
4. Clearly report your results in this essay addressing the following:
a) Tell me about the study. Prove to me that you understand what happened (2 paragraphs).
b) How did you react to the research? In other words, did you feel like the benefits of the research outweigh the costs to participants? Why or why not? Provide evidence from your book's discussion on the ethical treatment of human participants. (3-5 paragraphs)
c) Who did you talk to? Give a description of who they were and if they had a relation to you in some way (3 paragraphs).
1) How did they react after you described the research?
2) Did they find the research ethical? Why or why not?
Your paper should be pasted into the text box as well as attached as a separate file (RTF, doc, or PDF only). Failure to do so will result in a lowering of your score. In addition, the paper should be 2-3 pages (500-750 words), double spaced, 1 inch margins, and in 10-12 font. A title page and your name WILL NOT COUNT as parts of your paper. Please use your own words and quote things in appropriate APA format.
This order does not have tags, yet.
No uploads for this question
No answers posted
Post your Answer - free or at a fee
Login to your tutor account to post an answer
Posting a free answer earns you +20 points.Login
Get answers to: Psychology or similar questions only at Tutlance.
- Use Nvivo To Code, Report And Analyze Data That Has Been Collected (Meta Analysis)
- Needing Help!
- Quantitative Assignment
- Does The New Fear Of Design Statistics (Fds) Questionnaire Provide Reliability And Validity Of Statistical Anxiety?
- Need Help With Political Statistics And Rstudio Assignment
- Simple Correlation Between Two Variables. Need Help To Analyze Data
- Psychological New Equanimity Scale Development Report
- Psych Stats Hmwk- Need By This Sunday
- I'm Struggling With My Psych 510 Homework
- You Will Identify One International Terrorist Organization And Demonstrate Your Understanding Of The Organization
- Need Help With Stats Assignment
- I Need Someone To Go A Final Exam For Me (Psychology)
- Social Macro Psych
- Need Help Running An Ancova In Rstudio With Specific Packages
- Introduction To Psychological Stats
- I Need Help Running A Cleaning Up A Dataset, And Running Regression Type Analyses For Hypothesis Testing
- Deseculuization Of The World, Peter Berger
- Its 2 Hr Test 100 Question Multiple Choice On Psychology 108: Psychology Of Adulthood And Aging
- Subject: 2000Psy Experimental Design And Analysis (Psychology Course)
- I Have A Sociology Test And Need An Expert To Do It For Me
- Help With Psychology Disscussion
- Cross Tabulation
- 8 Psychology Problems
- Need Help Completing Chi-Square, T-Test Assignment. Total 27 Questions Requiring Written Answers & Spss Graphs Output.
- I Need Help Analyzing The Difference Between The Pre And Post Test Questionnaires
- I Need Someone To Write My 2500 Health Psychology Stats Report. A Correlative Test Of Several Hypothesis
- I Need Someone To Do All Aplia Assignments For Chapters 2-7
- Which Research Approach, Qualitative Or Quantitative, Would Be Most Appropriate And Aligned With Your Research Purpose,
- According To Titchener, What Is The Proper Subject Matter For Psychology? How Does It Differ From The Subject Matter
- In This Assignment, You Are The Game Show Host For The Diversity Game.
- Post A Brief Description Of Two Neurological Factors That May Be Related To Criminal Behavior
- Evaluate Research In Formulating Your Own Opinion About The Validity Of The Biological Approach To Criminal Behavior
- Case Study: Paula Has Come To The Counseling Clinic Where You Are An Intake Counselor To Get Some Information And Advice
- The Case Of Marisol: Marisol Is A 40-Year-Old Single Female From A Tight-Knit Puerto Rican Family. She Is Employed
- The Case Of Jenny: Jenny Is A 29-Year Old Single Female Who Lives With Her Mother. She Is Bi-Sexual, But Is Not
- Individuals With Somatic Symptom Disorders Tend To Have Considerable Difficulty With How They Experience
- Explain Your Philosophy Of Ethics, In Other Words, Your Personal Set Of Beliefs Surrounding Ethical Behavior