Anaconda Jupyter Notebook Assignment
In a Jupyter notebook, use the following Python code to generate âexperimentalâ data for distance travelled (x_exp) under constant acceleration for various times t, given a model (x_model).
a, v_o, x_o = (1.0, 0.05, 2.54) t = linspace(0, 5, 100) x_model = 0.5*a*t**2 + v_o*t + x_o noise = 0.25*randn(100) x_exp = x_model + noise
- How many data points are there? (answer in a markup cell) (1 pt)
- What is the standard deviation you should use in your chi-square calculation? (answer in a markup cell) (1 pt)
Next, in Python calculate chi-square using the âexperimentalâ and model values above.
- How many degrees of freedom do you expect for this problem? Is chi-square close to the number of degrees of freedom? (answer in a markup cell) (2 pts)
Lastly, calculate chi-square for the same data, but for a different model where v_o = 0.
- What does your value of chi-square tell you about your fit? (answer in a markup cell) (1 pt)
- Plot your data and the two models, with a legend and axis labels. (5 pts)
Get Help With a similar task to - Anaconda Jupyter Notebook Assignment
Tutlance Experts offer help in a wide range of topics. Here are some of our top services:
- Math homework help
- Nursing homework help
- Statistics homework help
- Nursing coursework help
- Capstone project writing services
- Essay writers for hire
- Case study writing help
- Buy college papers online
- Buy college research papers
- College homework help
- Professional resume writing services
- Programming homework help
- Coursework writing help
- Term paper writing help
- Biology homework help
- Do my physics homework
- Dissertation data analysis help
- PhD Dissertation writing services
- Chemistry homework help
Post your project now for free and watch professional experts outbid each other in just a few minutes.