Assignment #5 – Philosophy Figure essay: Select any philosopher named in the text between pp. 1 – 272. You may choose
Need help with this question or any other Philosophy assignment help task?
Assignment #5 – Philosophy Figure essay
Select any philosopher named in the text between pp. 1 – 272. You may choose a philosopher prominently featured in the text (though not the same one you wrote about in Assignment #2)
This philosopher that you find in the attachment CANNOT be Socrates, Plato or Aristotle.
This philosopher must be one mentioned in the text except for the three figures above.
or you may choose someone who is mentioned only very briefly (such as Bertrand Russell on p. 254).
4 key requirements
1.Your essay should focus on carefully explaining key ideas and contributions of the philosopher.
2. Discuss what other philosophers or events influenced this philosopher
3. and what influence this philosopher has had on others.
4. Finally, offer your own evaluation of the ideas presented by this philosopher.
5. 7 peer-reviewed sources are required.
Cite sources 7 peer-reviewed sources, the textbook and the powerpoint lecture note.
Assignments have the following objectives:
- Identify and describe key concepts relevant to a theme presented in the assignment prompt.
- Explore ideas in philosophical depth beyond the presentation of course material.
- Examine course material in order to develop an informed investigation of your perspectives on a theme presented in the assignment.
- Research scholarly sources to help explore and expand students’ perspectives and develop critical thinking skills.
- Develop a cogent argument to support your position.
- All sources must be responsibly cited and referenced.
- cited in APA
- Assignments should be around 1500 – 1700 words.
Get Help With a similar task to - Assignment #5 – Philosophy Figure essay: Select any philosopher named in the text between pp. 1 – 272. You may choose
HMLS 310 Discussion
Read the Chapter 1 (Understanding Public Response to Alerts and Warnings) of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (2018) book Emergency Alert and Warning Systems: Current Knowledge and Future...
Explain your philosophy of ethics, in other words, your personal set of beliefs surrounding ethical behavior. Use the videos, readings, and cases from the day to support your conclusions.
We all have beliefs about ethics that guide us, but rarely ...
- Online writing help
- Online homework help
- Personal statement help
- Essay writing help
- Research paper help
- Term paper help
- Do my homework
- Online assignment help
- Online class help
- Dissertation help
- Thesis help
- Proofreading and editing help
- Lab report writing help
- Case study writing help
- White paper writing help
- Letter writing help
- Resume writing help
Post your project now for free and watch professional experts outbid each other in just a few minutes.