creat a spread sheet
Create a new Microsoft Excel database in which you will be able to enter the following variables:
- Subject identification (ID) number
- Year in college
Name each variable in the datafile. All data to be manipulated (everything except the participant ID number) must be entered as numeric values.
Create data for forty hypothetical students who are undergraduates in college, making sure you have five males and five females in each year (freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior):
- Subject ID number (You will be required to provide this yourself. For example, subject 1 is P1; subject 2 is P2, and so forth. This should be entered as alphanumeric in your database since it is not a variable we will use in any of our data analyses).
- Age: Be sure to get variability in your data. Not all students in any given year are of the same age. Be realistic with your data.
- Sex: Assign a number for each of Male and Female and provide clarification as to what each number refers to as demonstrated in your lectures.
- Height (convert to inches; 5 feet 3 inches = [12 * 5] + 3 = 63). Enter the number 63, not the formula.
- Year in college (freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior). Assign a number for each year and provide clarification as to what each number refers to as demonstrated in your lectures.
Get Help With a similar task to - creat a spread sheet
Tutlance Experts offer help in a wide range of topics. Here are some of our top services:
- Do my math homework
- Do my nursing homework
- Do my statistics homework
- Nursing coursework help
- Capstone project writing services
- Essay writers for hire
- Case study writing help
- Buy college papers online
- Buy college research papers
- College homework help
- Professional resume writing services
- Do my programming homework
- Do my engineering homework
- Coursework writing help
- Term paper writing help
- Biology assignment help
- Do my physics homework
- Dissertation data analysis help
- PhD Dissertation writing help
- Chemistry assignment help
Post your project now for free and watch professional experts outbid each other in just a few minutes.