Create a 'dice game'.
Ask the user how many rolls they want to take.
Roll two dice and add them together. the sum should be between 2 and 12.
Tell the user what the sum of the dice are. And if one of the following 'annotate the roll'
Please enter the number of rolls of the dice you would like: 9
Roll # 1; 4 and 3 you got 7
Roll # 2; 6 and 6 you got 12 Box cars
Roll # 3; 2 and 5 you got 7
Roll # 4; 5 and 4 you got 9 - nina
Roll # 5; 4 and 3 you got 7
Roll # 6; 1 and 5 you got 6
Roll # 7; 5 and 3 you got 8
Roll # 8; 3 and 2 you got 5
Roll # 9; 3 and 2 you got 5
List of annotations:
2 - Snake eyes
9 - nina
12 - Box cars
1) Homework Header with your name in it for student ( with nick name in parentheses)
2) A switch statement
3) use of the rand() function.
4) seed the random number generator with 623
5) One Discussion question : How many rolls did it take to get to Snake Eyes? It this reasonable? Please put your answer in to the code as comments.
Get Help With a similar task to - dice game
Tutlance Experts offer help in a wide range of topics. Here are some of our top services:
- Math homework help
- Nursing homework help
- Statistics homework help
- Nursing coursework help
- Capstone project writing services
- Essay writers for hire
- Case study writing help
- Buy college papers online
- Buy college research papers
- College homework help
- Professional resume writing services
- Programming homework help
- Coursework writing help
- Term paper writing help
- Biology homework help
- Do my physics homework
- Dissertation data analysis help
- PhD Dissertation writing services
- Chemistry homework help
Post your project now for free and watch professional experts outbid each other in just a few minutes.