Graphing project in R programming language
Use R to create a portfolio containing one of each of the following six types of graphs.
- A histogram of a data set. Overlay on the graph a curve that shows the distribution you expect the
- data set to follow.
- A scatter plot showing multiple samples, distinguished by color.
- A box-and-whisker plot that compares multiple samples.
- A time-series graph showing multiple data series.
- A bar graph. Include relative frequencies above each of the bars.
- Have fun with this graph. Explore the possibilities.
Requirements for the technical graphs (Graphs 1 - 5)
You will need data sets for these 5 graphs. At least 2 must be obtained through simulation, and at
least 2 from another source. Use at least one data frame. In addition, each graph should have appropriate
title and axis labels.
Some sources of data sets: You are encouraged to find your own sources of data, for example, from
another of your courses. However, the following are available:
- Type data() into R Studio for a list of preloaded data sets. Documentation can be found through
- the help menu.
- Excel spreadsheets provided by Triolaâs statistics textbook publisher can be found here:
- Overall Requirement Your portfolio should feature at least 10 of the following functions and parameters.
- Submitting your portfolio. Turn in each of the following:
- a .R file containing all R code used to create your graphs. Your file should also contain the code used
- to perform your simulations. (Please organize your work with appropriate comments throughout.)
- a .pdf with images of your graphs and a short caption for each.
- any data sets not included in your R code that are from sources other than the two listed above.
Get Help With a similar task to - Graphing project in R programming language
Tutlance Experts offer help in a wide range of topics. Here are some of our top services:
- Math homework help
- Nursing homework help
- Statistics homework help
- Nursing coursework help
- Capstone project writing services
- Essay writers for hire
- Case study writing help
- Buy college papers online
- Buy college research papers
- College homework help
- Professional resume writing services
- Programming homework help
- Coursework writing help
- Term paper writing help
- Biology homework help
- Do my physics homework
- Dissertation data analysis help
- PhD Dissertation writing services
- Chemistry homework help
Post your project now for free and watch professional experts outbid each other in just a few minutes.