I need my weekly assignment completed. It goes along with a online book that I can provide access to.
Answer the following
questions in a word processing document and upload to the assignment.
1. Explain what probability is and how you calculate it.
2. Why is random sampling important in statistics?
3. Explain sampling error. Why is it a problem in research?
4. What is the region of rejection, and how do we use it?
5. You have a sample with a mean of 46 and a standard deviation of 8.
What is the probability of randomly selecting:
a) a score above 64?
b) a score between 40 and 50?
6. The population from the sample in problem 5 was randomly drawn has a Âµ of 51 and ox of 14. What
is the probability of obtaining a random sample of 25 scores with a mean
a) below 46?
b) below 46 or above 56?
(You will need to use the z-table for questions 5 and 6.)
7. What is the difference
between using both tails versus one tail of the sampling distribution in terms
of the region of rejection and the critical value?
8. We obtain xÌ = 46.8 (with N = 15). This sample may represent the population where Âµ = 50 (ox = 11). Using the .05 criterion and the lower tail only of the sampling distribution:
a) what is our critical value?
b) Is the sample in the region of rejection? How do you know?
c) What should be conclude about the sample and why?
Get Help With a similar task to - I need my weekly assignment completed. It goes along with a online book that I can provide access to.
Tutlance Experts offer help in a wide range of topics. Here are some of our top services:
- Math homework help
- Nursing homework help
- Statistics homework help
- Nursing coursework help
- Capstone project writing services
- Essay writers for hire
- Case study writing help
- Buy college papers online
- Buy college research papers
- College homework help
- Professional resume writing services
- Programming homework help
- Coursework writing help
- Term paper writing help
- Biology homework help
- Do my physics homework
- Dissertation data analysis help
- PhD Dissertation writing services
- Chemistry homework help
Post your project now for free and watch professional experts outbid each other in just a few minutes.