Introduction to R Descriptive statistics: review / Import Insurance data into RStudio
Introduction to R
Descriptive statistics: review
1. Import Insurance data into RStudio (you can find both,
insurance data and its description in Week 2 folder)
2. Assess the normality of the following variables: claim
amount, coverage, hoursehold income, and deductible (explain whether or not the
variables are normally distributed, are distribution symmetrical or skewed).
Explain your findings and support with descriptives (numerical and/or
3. Is there a statistical relationship between claim amount
and income? Explain your findings and support with descriptives (numerical
4. Is there a statistical relationship between the type of
claim and marital status?
For each of these questions, please provide a clear answer
using bulletpoints. All the graphs and R code should be placed in the appendix
section (you can copy-paste the code directly and either export or copy-paste
graphs from RStudio).
Please submit a single PDF file with your answer.
Get Help With a similar task to - Introduction to R Descriptive statistics: review / Import Insurance data into RStudio
Tutlance Experts offer help in a wide range of topics. Here are some of our top services:
- Math homework help
- Nursing homework help
- Statistics homework help
- Nursing coursework help
- Capstone project writing services
- Essay writers for hire
- Case study writing help
- Buy college papers online
- Buy college research papers
- College homework help
- Professional resume writing services
- Programming homework help
- Coursework writing help
- Term paper writing help
- Biology homework help
- Do my physics homework
- Dissertation data analysis help
- PhD Dissertation writing services
- Chemistry homework help
Post your project now for free and watch professional experts outbid each other in just a few minutes.