Python program for sets
The minimum features are as follows. I recommend programming to each successive feature and testing it before moving on.
- Ask the user to input a set or multiple sets to be defined as 1,2,3 or a,b,c. You can instruct the user to enter elements however you wish but you must accept arbitrary but finite input of either char or int types. You can name the sets internally whatever you wish.
- Ask the user to select the function from a menu of: (1) One-to-One (2) Onto
- Compute a valid set of element assignments for the selected function. DO NOT HARDCODE THIS. Program the rules!
- Display the function output (e.g., f: 1 -> c, 2 -> a, 3 -> c).
- Ask the user if they would like to enter another set or quit.
Get Help With a similar task to - Python program for sets
Tutlance Experts offer help in a wide range of topics. Here are some of our top services:
- Math homework help
- Nursing homework help
- Statistics homework help
- Nursing coursework help
- Capstone project writing services
- Essay writers for hire
- Case study writing help
- Buy college papers online
- Buy college research papers
- College homework help
- Professional resume writing services
- Programming homework help
- Coursework writing help
- Term paper writing help
- Biology homework help
- Do my physics homework
- Dissertation data analysis help
- PhD Dissertation writing services
- Chemistry homework help
Post your project now for free and watch professional experts outbid each other in just a few minutes.