Pronto Pizza Summative Case Questions
1. At a level of significance of .05, can we conclude that the average total delivery time for a Pizza is greater than 25 minutes? Include your 5 step hypothesis testing procedure in your answer
2. Compute the proportion of orders that will not be delivered in less than 30 minutes. At the .05 level of significance, can we conclude that the proportion of orders that will be delivered in the required time is greater than 5%? (Include your 5 step hypothesis testing procedure in your answer.)
3. Is there a relationship between the day of the week and Prep time? Wait time? Travel time?
(Please remember that even though the day of the week is listed as a number in the data file, it is a nominal variable.) Please include any data analysis and/or graphs that you used to support your answer.
4. Is there a relationship between the time of day and Prep Time? Wait Time? Travel Time? (Time of day would be considered an ordinal level variable.) Please include any data analysis and/or graphs that you used to support your answer.
5. Based on your answers to the above questions, please indicate what actions that you would recommend to the owners of Pronto Pizza to improve their operations. Be sure to support your answers with your data analysis.
Get Help With a similar task to - STAT case
Tutlance Experts offer help in a wide range of topics. Here are some of our top services:
- Math homework help
- Nursing homework help
- Statistics homework help
- Nursing coursework help
- Capstone project writing services
- Essay writers for hire
- Case study writing help
- Buy college papers online
- Buy college research papers
- College homework help
- Professional resume writing services
- Programming homework help
- Coursework writing help
- Term paper writing help
- Biology homework help
- Do my physics homework
- Dissertation data analysis help
- PhD Dissertation writing services
- Chemistry homework help
Post your project now for free and watch professional experts outbid each other in just a few minutes.