Statistics assignment SPSS upload
Scenario: You are interning for the MJK2 consulting firm. Your supervisor has to make a presentation on the demographics and descriptive statistics of a data set from an assessment center. The assessment center results are based on seven competencies of I/O psychologists. Your supervisor has asked you to help and this assignment is your opportunity to demonstrate your skills and help impress the client.
Clean the data - in this particular case, remove all of the participants who have missing scores or null values in any of the assessment center competencies. If they did not complete the assessment center process, then they should be removed from the analysis.
1. Report the descriptives for the demographics and assessment center scores. Please use tables, graphs and charts as you see appropriate – what describes the data best and what looks the best? Make sure you include all descriptives that would be helpful for understanding the central tendency, dispersion and distribution.
2. Your boss would also like you to develop some scoring ranges based on the mean, so that individuals can understand what stronger scores on each of these competencies look like. Theacceptable scoring range should be based off of +½ SD. The ideal scoring range should be based off of +1 SD.
3. Were there any outliers above 2 SD for the assessment center competency variables (not the demographics)?
4. How did these participants score overall on the assessment center? Please write a paragraph analyzing what this data means (don’t assume that every reader knows the meaning of everything being measured & analyzed – inform the reader as much as possible). In other words, how would you describe the participants AND their performance?
A 2-page document with the following characteristics:
• Graphs & tables are appropriately labeled
• Report just one table. Table should include the following categories: Central Tendency, SD, Skew, Kurtosis, Acceptable, Ideal, Distribution Description, Outliers
• Page numbers are on each page
• Please no cover page
• Points will be taken off for going over the 2-page limit. Your job is to best describe the data in two pages.
• You may have an additional 3-page appendix for definitions or extra charts.
• No databases need to be submitted. Just one word doc.
Data Set Codebook:
• Gender: M=Male F=Female
• Ethnicity: A = Asian/Pacific Islander, AA = African American, C = Caucasian, H = Hispanic