- I Want Help With Coding Questions In C++
- Urgent Data Structures Term Paper Help
- Understanding The Basics Of Computer Science Principles Essay Writing Assignment
- Assignment On Principles Of Computer Science
- Which Characteristics Support A Sustainable Mis Infrastructure?
- Project For Ist - Computer Science Assignment Website Design 5 Pages
- Comptia Security+ Exam
- Networking Using Packet Tracer
- I Need Help With A Wireshark Assignment
- Can You Do Both My Comptia A+ For Me
- What Is An Algorithm In Computer Science?
- Can You Log Into My College And Do My Ucertify Labs For Each Week And Take My Final Exam?
- Which One Is True For Sprint Planning? The Work To Be Performed In The Sprint Is Planned
- Hacking Assignment- Gain Access To Admin Credentials
- Ai Code & Poster For Training And Testing Images
- Coursework writing help
- Term paper writing help
- Writing Help
- Paper Writing Help
- Research paper help
- Thesis Help
- Dissertation Help
- Case study writing service
- Capstone Project Writing Help
- Lab report Writing
- Take my online class
- Take my online exam
- Do my test for me
- Do my homework for me
- Do my math homework for me
- Online Assignment Help
- Do my assignment for me
- Essay Writing Help
- Write my college essay
- Write my essay for me
Post your project now for free and watch professional homework help answers experts outbid each other in just a few minutes.
Question: The Cyberapolis Water Company Has Been Taken Over By The Carbon Spector Terrorist Organization
The CyberApolis Water Company has been taken over by the Carbon Spector terrorist organization. The employees are being held hostage and Carbon Spector has opened the damâs flood gates and is trying to flood the city of CyberApolis.
You are a DHS security specialist and you have been tasked to hack into the CyberApolis water company (water.cyberapolis.gov), gain access to the HMI Controls, and shut the damâs flood gates. Using Exploitation and John the ripper kali linux
What Username(s) did you find that could access the dam controls?
What password hash(es) did you find that could access the dam controls?
What password(s) were associated with the dam operatorâs account?
Question 2. Was there any metadata required to complete your task? What was it and where did you find it?
Question 3. What vulnerabilities did you identify in the CyberApolis Water Companyâs website?
Question 4. Which set of credentials granted you access to the admin website?
Question 5. Which set of credentials granted you access to the HMI controls?
Provide screenshots of each of the above
I am willing to pay very well for someone to help me with this assignment.
No uploads for this question
No answers posted
Post your Answer - free or at a fee
Login to your tutor account to post an answer
Posting a free answer earns you +20 points.Login
Ask a question for free and get answers to get Cyber Security assignment help with a similar task to this question.