Tutlance LTD Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Tutlance.com - A premium marketplace that connects freelancers with serious clients!
IMPORTANT: Overview of the terms
- REFRAIN FROM USING SERVICES OF THIS MARKETPLACE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERMS OF SERVICE LISTED.
- TUTLANCE.COM IS A MARKETPLACE MEANT TO CONNECT FREELANCERS WITH CLIENTS FOR A COMMISSION PAYABLE BY THE FREELANCER.
- ALL PAYMENT DISPUTES MUST BE HANDLED WITHIN THE PLATFORM.
- Please note that: Any dispute will be handled in the EU
- SHARING PERSONAL DETAILS WITH OTHER PARTIES IS PROHIBITED AND WILL LEAD TO AN AUTOMATIC BAN/SUSPENSION. A FINE MAY BE IMPOSED ON THE OFFERNDER'S ACCOUNT.
- ORDERS LEFT UNAPPROVED FOR OVER 7 DAYS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY APPROVED AND TUTOR PAID.
- PAYMENTS FOR 'ORDER UPGRADES' AND 'APPROVED ORDERS' ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- You have the required qualifications, credentials and expertise to offer answers, instruction and materials, and that any credentials you post are accurate, truthful, complete, and not misleading;
- You will not use the Services for any business other than for providing tutoring, teaching and instructional services to registered Users;
- You will not engage in any activity that will require Tutlance to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party, including, by way of example and not limitation, the payment of royalties for the public performance of any musical works or sound recordings;
- You agree to resolve all disputes within 12 hours. Otherwise, your account will be penalized and or higher commision fees imposed.
- You will respond to Users seeking your services in a timely fashion, so as to ensure quality of service to Users;
- If you are under the age of 18, but are qualified to be a Freelancer, you will obtain parental or legal guardian permission as and when needed, and before registering with the Services; and
- If you are in a jurisdiction where any form of instructing requires a license, credential, certification or other form of governmental or third party license, consent, authorization or permission, you shall not use the Services as a Freelancer until such license, consent, authorization or permission has been obtained.
- You agree that you are not an employee or agent of Tutlance. Tutlance acts as an intermediary between you as a Freelancer and the Client User.
- You must have a minimum of $50 in your balance to make a withdrawal.
- It is illegal to purchase a Tutlance account. All accounts believed to have purchased or transferred in such a manner will be terminated without payments.
- Do not use Tutlance.com to poach for clients. In an event that you are caught sharing details with clients, Tutlance management has the absolute right to fine you an amount exceeding $1000 or any amount that we deem appropriate. Therefore, avoid sharing emails, whatsapp contacts, or any other personal details.
- Republish material from Tutlance
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Tutlance
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Tutlance
- Redistribute content from Tutlance
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
General Terms of Service
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Tutlance LTD's Website, located at https://tutlance.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Tutlance if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Account Registration and Security
To use the Services, you will need to sign up for an account and select a password and user name. You also may sign up for the Services through a third party social network (such as Google, LinkedIn or Facebook). If you sign up as a Tutor, you will be required to undergo our then-current verification or vetting process. You can only create one account with us and may not transfer your account to anyone else without our prior written permission. If you access the Services through a third party social network, you will provide your third party account credentials to us, and you are consenting to have the information in those accounts transmitted to us.
Content Usage Policy
Tutlance LTD only authorizes you to use the Services and Content for your own personal use in compliance with all applicable laws. You may not resell or make any commercial use of the Services or any Content therein (other than your own Submissions, subject to the additional non-exclusive license you receive). Any Content you access through the Services is licensed through your purchase of the Services personally to you to view and use the Content. “Content” means any information or materials displayed on the Services, such as, text, graphics, data, articles, photos, images, illustrations, course materials, class notes, flash cards, Tutor Answers, and so forth. “Submissions” means any Content you post, upload, share, store, or otherwise provide through the Services, such as your questions, question responses and study notes, and whether as a Tutor or User.
Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
As a marketplace, our money back and refund policy, we believe in total honesty and transparency. However, the extent to which you will receive a refund are outlined on the page linked below:
Please note that all refunds are returned to your Tutlance Wallet, where you are free to withdraw the funds. NOTE: Any dispute will be handled in the EU
Abide the law
Avoid using this site if it is against any law, statute or limitation in your jurisdiction
Off site arrangements and payments
When making an off site payment you are transacting with a freelancer without the supervision and protection of Tutlance.com. A fraudulent freelancer or client may encourages you to make an off site payment to void this protection. 99% of all the times, off-site payments results into fraud.
Exchange of contact information
Do not exchange contact information. Exchanging contact information compromises your privacy. Use Tutlance.com chat instead. Any exchange of personal information will attract a wallet fine not below $1000.
Additional Terms For Freelancers
In addition to the obligations applicable to all Users, you agree to the below terms if you sign up as a Freelancer at Tutlance.com or any other affiliated website.
Licensing and Content
Unless otherwise stated, Tutlance LTD and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Tutlance. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Tutlance for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Tutlance LTD does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Tutlance LTD,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Tutlance LTD shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Tutlance LTD reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You hereby grant Tutlance LTD a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Tutlance LTD; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Tutlance LTD. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
No use of Tutlance LTD's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
User Suspensions or Ban
Tutlance LTD in its sole discretion, may place a hold on any or all of the payments you receive if you violate any of our Terms or when we believes there may be suspicious activity with your account, a high level of risk associated with you, your account, or any or all of your transactions. In an event a hold on any or all of the payments you receive, you will be provided with notice of our actions and the way in which to resolve the issue. If you are involved in a dispute, in certain circumstances Tutlance management may place a temporary hold on the funds in your account to cover the amount of any potential liability. If the dispute is resolved in your favor, Tutlance support will lift the temporary hold. If you lose the dispute, Tutlance researves the absolute right to debit the funds from your wallet.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously using this Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
Contact & Service Information
69 Canal Street, Newry, Co. Down,
Northern Ireland, BT35 6JF
Support Hours: 8 AM to 5PM - EST. Estern Standard Time
Tutors Availability: 24/7
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on: +13173497245
All disputes will be handled in the EU