Marketing Homework Help - Answers
Get Marketing help at Tutlance. Hire the best Marketing homework helpers online cheap, easy, and fast. Post your Marketing homework questions and get answers from qualified Marketing assignment helpers.
Ready to get started? Hire an expert now.
Reliable & Fast Homework HelpGet help now (Free)
- Computer science
- Environmental sciences
- Information technology
- Analytical chemistry
- Applied physics
- Artificial intelligence
- cell biology
- chemical engineering
- computer architecture
- computer network communications
- computer graphics
- computer security and reliability
- data structures
- distributed computing
- system analysis design
- earth science
- environmental chemistry
- evolutionary biology
- game theory
- general biology
- general chemistry
- human computer interaction
- information theory
- inorganic chemistry
- logic in computer science
- operating systems
- operations research
- organic chemistry
- physical chemistry
- probability theory
- quantum computing
- space sciences
- theoretical physics
- theory of computation
- quantum chemistry
- polymer chemistry
- pharmaceutical chemistry
- computational biology
- total quality management
- cyber security
- forensic science
- organizational behavior
- human anatomy
- human physiology
- powerPoint presentation
- accounting information system
- marketing plan
- aged care
- java programming
- mips programming
- assembly language programming
- html css programming
- jupyter lab hub
- data science
- php programming
- c programming
- graphic design
- web design
- MATLAB programming
- kotlin programming
- android programming
- haskell programming
- data visualization
- data mining
- r programming
- microsoft office
- data flow diagrams
- cloud computing
- gaming simulation
- visual computing
- image processing
- machine learning
- deep learning
- uml diagram
- compiler design
- c sharp programming
- c plus plus programming
- swift ios programming
- ruby programming
- Verilog vhdl
- microsoft access
- mongo database
- cultural studies
- social work
- communication studies
- human geography
- political science
- corporate finance
- business finance
- managerial finance
- public finance
- social studies
- english language
- human rights
- administrative law
- african history
- american history
- ancient history
- applied arts
- art design
- art history
- asian history
- civil law
- creative writing
- criminal law
- jurisprudence philosophy of law
- risk management
- modern history
- performing arts
- russian history
- visual arts
- world history
- world literature
- tort law negligence
- contract law
- business law
- commercial law
- company law
- public relations
- film studies
- physical education
- project management
- analysis of structures
- brand management
- building materials and theory of constructions
- business analysis
- business management
- capital markets investments stocks
- civil engineering
- clinical physiology
- digital innovation and transformation
- educational technology
- electrical engineering
- fluid mechanics
- food and agribusiness
- health care
- hospitality management
- human resource management
- hydrology and hydraulics systems
- strategic management
- management studies
- materials science and engineering
- mechanical engineering
- medicine and health
- money and banking
- operations management
- real property
- strategy and technology
- structural design
- business communication
- cost accounting
- financial accounting
- managerial accounting
- tax accounting
- capital budgeting
- advanced accounting
- taxation law
- business decision making
- connect math
- mystatlab statistics
- mcgraw hill connect
- cengage mindtap
- lumen ohm
- hawkes learning
- delta math
- set theory
- data analysis
- applied mathematics
- approximation theory
- graph theory
- mathematical logic
- mathematical physics
- number theory
- numerical analysis
- math trigonometry
- math calculus
- actuarial science
- applied statistics
- elementary statistics
- experimental design
- statistical methods
- business statistics
- psychology statistics
- business studies
- case study
- business plan
- microsoft excel
Recently Asked Marketing Assignment Help, Questions and Answers
Using the same company from the previous assignment, create the second part of your marketing analysis, in which you do the following:
Create a place analysis in which you do the following:
- Accurately identify all areas where the product or service is sold.
- Accurately analyze the chosen product or service's distribution channels.
- How are they getting their product to market?
- Which distribution strategies are being used to effectively create a competitive advantage?
- Provide an analysis of the place strategies and their effect on business success.
- Describe how the distribution decisions affect the other Ps in the marketing mix.
- What recommendations can you make in terms of distribution decisions that may improve business success?
Create a price analysis in which you do the following:
- Accurately analyze the pricing system along with its characteristics and effect on the marketing mix.
- Which pricing strategy does the company use, and how does it compare to similar products in the product category?
- Analyze t...
This project is an opportunity for you to emulate the steps that a meeting manager and the
convention service manager go through to produce a meeting or convention. You (and your team members if you doing it as a team) will create your own meeting for a fictitious association or corporation. You will be creating a Request for Proposal-RFP (40pts), Preliminary Program
(60 pts), and a Meeting and Exhibit Specification Guide (50 pts).
The entire project is worth 150 points. Please note that website links are constantly changing so you may need to search for an updated one from the ones recommended below.
Items which MUST be included in your project are:
Request for Proposal (RFP) (40 points) For the APEX version go to https://insights.eventscouncil.org/Full-Article/events-industry-council-templates-formerly-apexThe templates can be found under number 4.
Preliminary Program (60pts): Your goal is to create a realistic preliminary program. It
Please write a 700-800 word blog on the importance of “Thermal Comfort for All” as an aspirational
goal for India to ensure sustainable development while meeting India’s Kigali (under Montreal
Protocol) and Paris (climate change) commitments. We encourage you to visit sites like http://www.aeee.in, read on
India Cooling Action Plan, google the "thermal comfort for all " or “cooling for all” to do the research and share
your perspectives. You should send in your writing piece within 12 hours of receiving this assignment.
The blog must address the following questions:
• Why “thermal comfort for all” is a social, developmental and an environmental imperative
• Why should citizens demand th...
For this assignment, choose a product category that is being promoted (such as cosmetics, coffee, hotel, cars, computer etc.- in addition to a physical product, a product in marketing terms can also a service, organization, idea or a person!)
Select two advertisements or commercials (you can also compare entire promotional campaigns –e.g. Dove’s Real Beauty is an example of a promotional campaign) promoting your chosen product. These two advertisements should be by different companies/brands (e.g. Starbucks vs. Coffee Bean, Apple vs. Microsoft).
Task: Write a brief paper (max. 1000 words) comparing the two advertisements. The following questions can be used as guidelines for what to focus on your paper. You don’t need to follow them in the order given in your paper....
10 slides including 1 topic slide and 1 reference slide
just analyze an ad of your choice and please attach the ad with the paper please...
Please include images and visuals! Be creative as possible!...
Pay Someone To Do My Marketing Homework For Me
Marketing is a crucial undertaking for the success of any business. As opposed to some subjects that have gotten obsolete over the years, marketing continues to advance.
Students are faced with new techniques to evaluate as marketing strategies.
They need to be adequately prepared for the field, warranting different types of homework.
Numerous case studies, reports and presentations are some of the daily encounters of an aspiring marketer. Analysis of these case studies can be delicate since it shows your decision making capabilities.
However, if you have not grasped some concepts properly, you may have a hard time with task.
We have an experienced team of writers to avail marketing case study study writing help.
What is marketing?
Marketing is about spreading the word about your product. For example, think of how companies use TV commercials, billboards and magazine ads to get their name out there. Once people know about your product, it's much easier to get them to spend money on it.
Studying marketing in college can help you get a job in marketing. You could be an assistant for a marketing executive, or work for an advertising agency.
There are also marketing jobs with big companies, like Procter and Gamble. And some career paths in marketing require bachelor's degrees in marketing.
Marketing is important because it can help build a brand for your product or service that makes people remember you.
But the heart of marketing is something called product positioning. It's about figuring out how best to position (or sell) your product to people who might be interested in buying it.
Once you have a lot of good research and market analysis done about your product, then you can use less intensive forms of promotion like public relations and word-of-mouth advertising to get the word out there about your company.
Then you see if any other companies are out with similar products, so you can make sure you are still the top choice.
I need someone to help with my marketing assignment
Caught up between schedules, learners get desperate for someone to lend a hand.
By seeking marketing homework help, you learn from the experts. We can help you in several marketing topics; whether it is a term paper or dissertation.
If your professor requires you to follow an unfamiliar structure, do not freak out.
We have knowledgeable writers that have been in the field long enough to get massive exposure. They will help you figure out the best way to present your report.
Buy Cheap Marketing homework help
To ensure that students are prepared for the actual job, professors assign then endless homework. It can get overwhelming, impeding your ability to produce quality work. With our writers, you get homework help in marketing in various topics among them being.
To ensure that students are prepared for the actual job, professors assign then endless homework. It can get overwhelming, impeding your ability to produce quality work. With our writers, you get homework help in marketing in various topics among them being;
- Consumer behavior.
- Organizational behavior.
- Strategic management and many more.
We have writers with a strong background in marketing, enabling them to deliver quality work that will meet your requirements. The papers we provide are original and plagiarism free thus they can be submitted anytime, anywhere you wish with no fear of being caught. With us, you get the best help at affordable rates so as to fit into your budget and still maintain balance between academic performance and financial capabilities.
The quality of work we provide is exceptional as it undergoes a strict plagiarism check. The papers are free from errors, well formatted and come with a cover page; title page, reference pages among other relevant features. We understand the fact that working students need homework help so they can achieve their goals in life. We deliver high quality content to ensure you excel in every academic endeavor. With us, you get premium work which is what sets us apart from others
Our writing services include:
- Professional marketing writers: Every paper is written by an expert in marketing who has a degree or PhD in the field thus ensuring that all delivered content meets your requirements exactly. Each writer we use must go through several tests being given an assignment this includes analyzing a given source and producing an original work on the same topic.
- Original marketing answers: The papers we provide are 100% authentic, meaning they have not been used by anyone before. The sources of information include books, journals and reputable online platforms among others. We ensure that all content is written from scratch hence it will be a unique experience when you read through our paper for homework help in marketing. Our writers go through several tests to prove their writing capabilities as well as ensuring only those with degrees or PhD's get hired so as to fit into your budget while at the same time maintaining high quality standards.
- Affordable / cheap answers: We realize the fact that working students need homework help but do not have money to hire professional writers thus they end up buying low quality papers that might be a liability to them. We deliver high quality content at yet affordable rates so you get the best assistance without putting a strain on your financial capabilities.
We have some discounts and special offers for first time buyers, students as well as returning customers thus feel free to ask your question and wait for answers.
Custom Digital marketing assignment help
Organizations are moving away from the traditional marketing methods to the digital techniques. Students should be able to identify the most viable methods and highlights the benefits and drawbacks. Homework in digital marketing can be demanding and require intense research and high levels of creativity. Do not get stuck when you can get professional writing services.
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is a marketing technique that can use the Internet to promote products and services. Traditionally, direct mail or advertising on TV were used in order to market a product or service. Nowadays digital technology has an important role in the development of a business strategy because it provides new opportunities for marketers to reach out to their customers in different ways.
Digital marketing is not just traditional email spamming techniques, but rather it uses social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube among others as well as search engine optimization (SEO) techniques for effective communication with potential customers and improving brand awareness. It deals with gaining traffic by using website analytics tools like Google Analytics which give information about visitors who come from online sources such as organic searches, paid ads and social media sites like Facebook.
Types of Digital Marketing
Here are various types of digital marketing: Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Mobile Marketing.
Each type of digital marketing is discussed below:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): This is a marketing technique that involves the use of search engines to drive traffic to websites. It includes using keywords to submit your website for review by search engines like Google and Yahoo, advertising in online channels such as social networks or blogs and creating pages optimized for SEO purposes. Bing Ads are an example of SEM where marketers pay Microsoft every time someone clicks on their advertisement which appears next to Bing's search engine results. In this way, they can create highly targeted ads based on actual consumer preferences while also increasing their revenue opportunities.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM): It includes establishing a presence on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter among others so that the company can communicate with its customers and clients in a quick, casual and effective way. The essence of SMM is to attract people's attention through interesting contents which they will share with their friends. This technique is mainly used for brand awareness since many potential customers get associated with the business rather than actually buying the product or services themselves.
- Mobile Marketing: This type of digital marketing includes creating mobile friendly websites that are easy and convenient to access on smartphones, tablets and other such electronic gadgets that are portable as opposed to laptop computers or desktop PCs. Businesses can promote their products by using QR codes or short messaging service (SMS) since these activities are popular among users who share photographs of products they like on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Consumer behavior marketing assignment help
An excellent marketer should identify the consumption habits of different consumers.
Consequently, he or she can recommend the appropriate products at different times or in distinct regions.
If you need guidance on how to study consumer behavior, we have experts that will take you through the assignment.
What is consumer behavior marketing?
Consumer behavior marketing is a subset of the field of marketing that focuses on the psychological and sociological factors behind what causes consumers to make choices to buy a product.
It usually consists of two main approaches:
- Cognitive-behavioral approach: the cognitive-behavioral approach which focuses on how people's thoughts, feelings, and behaviors interact to determine their consumer choice behavior;
- Psychographic approach: the psychographic approach which takes an interest in how social class, family background, or ethnicity influence people's purchase decisions.
Consumer behavior is a term used commonly by marketers and advertisers. It is also an area of interest for both marketing research and psychology. The field related most closely to consumer behavior in advertising, the study of how consumers are influenced through communication messages.
In order for a message to influence consumers, it must first gain their attention; then engage them with the message; and finally influence them to take some action (such as purchasing) in response to the message.
This three-step process is known as an AIDA model, which stands for attention, interest, desire and action.
In addition to influencing actions such as purchase decisions, people can be influenced in many other ways, including voting or joining clubs or organizations.
List two guiding principles of consumer behavior marketing research methods?
Two principles of consumer behavior marketing research methods are:
- The need to examine questions about why and how consumers buy products through case-study research on the reasons for a product's success or failure;
- The use of observation techniques, such as in depth interviews and recordings of actual shopping situations, to analyze real-world purchase behaviors.
B2B marketing assignment help
Business to business marketing is a strategy that has continued to gain popularity over the years. There are various methods that can be employed to ensure that the technique works properly. We can help you with your case studies, white papers and other documents that will strengthen your skills in b2b marketing
- Relationship marketing
- Strategic marketing
- B2C marketing
- Industrial marketing
- Porter five marketing
- Do my homework homework
- Do my math homework
- Do my accounting homework
- Math homework answers
- Math homework help
- Connect math answers
- Delta math answers
- mymathlab answers
I need someone to do my marketing assignment online
Whichever assignment your professor requires you to complete, there are competent writers for it. If you have a marketing research paper that you would like to be written from scratch or polished, contact us. Despite our charges being pocket-friendly, we are known for high quality work. You should never let plagiarism come in the way of completing your studies. If the concepts are too difficult to explain, let our online marketing tutors help you crack them. By interacting with experienced marketers, you get the right mentorship for your career path.
Are you looking to have a difficult marketing assignment completed? Perhaps your professor has given you a large research project with confusing guidelines and you find it impossible to complete on time? Do you need a simple essay written or dissertation chapter edited? You've come the right place! We are here to meet all of your academic needs.
We have been in business for many years with an expertise in completing assignments and editing documents for our customers. No matter how strange or off topic your instructions may seem, we will make sure that your needs are met. Rest assured that when you pick up the completed work from us, everyone else is going to think that it was written by you!
Our writers are prompt, courteous and professional. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide you with the finished product before your deadline. Again, rest assured that when you choose us for your assignment needs there is absolutely nothing to worry about.
So stop worrying and wondering if this will be the night that you finally complete all of those assignments due tomorrow morning - ask your questions online.
Marketing Homework Help References
Here are some of references you can use while writing marketing homework:
- Principles of Marketing – Open Textbook
- 10 Principles of Modern Marketing | MIT Sloan Management Review
- What is Marketing? — The Definition of Marketing — AMA
- What Can You Do With a Marketing Degree? | Franklin.edu
- Marketing - Faculty & Research - Harvard Business School
- What are the 7 Types of Digital Marketing?
- Marketing Strategy - Stanford.edu
- Successful Social Media Marketers Focus on Customer Needs - Professional Development | Harvard DCE
- THE MARKETING CONCEPT - HOSPITALITY SALES MANAGEMENT HA- 400